Risk Education & Evaluations
Purposeful Life Counseling & DUI Services offers programs and evaluations that are compliant with Illinois Court Ordered DUI programs.
Dr. Denton is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, as well as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and Certified Anger Management Trainer.
I feel an important factor to success is building a safe environment and trusting relationship between the counselor and client. I believe every client deserves quality and adequate services.
As a skilled Counselor, Educator and Coach, I provide individual, family, couples, and marital coaching sessions in an empowering environment where clients can feel safe and secure as they work toward achieving their goals.
DUI Services & Rates
- DUI Evaluations: $200
- Non-DUI Evaluation: $170
- (Substance Abuse Professional Services) DOT Evaluation & Follow-up: $500
- Minimum (Risk Education): $380 (4) 3 hour sessions
- Moderate: $700 10 hours rist Ed & 12 hours treatment
- Significant: $900 10 hours risk education, 20 hours treatment & 6 months aftercare
- High Risk: $1600 75 hours of treatment and 12 months of aftercare
- Aftercare: $50 once a month 1-2 hour session
- Denial Letters (informal): $150
- Denial Letters (formal): $175
- Late Cancellation/Missed Appointment: $60
- Paperwork fee (Reports/Letters): $50 (Varies due to the content/time of the paperwork)
- Admission Criteria: Maintain sobriety, submit to urine screens as requested, as well as attend required sessions.
- Involuntary Disqualification from program: Failure to maintain sobriety, failure to attend sessions, refusal to submit to urine screens, disruptive/disrespectful attitude towards staff and other program participants.
- Client responsibility: Attend scheduled sessions, maintain sobriety, participate in group/individual sessions, be respectful to peers and staff, and submit to drug screens when required.
- Sliding Scale: Call for more info